Saturday, March 28, 2009

Pictures finally...

I have some picture of works in progress. The first two are almost done and just need a few details before I list them for sale. I have to warn that my camera takes everything to the extreme when shot indoors, and makes all the reds really bright and everything really contrasty. I will have better pictures when these guys are all done and I can take them outside.

The next two are a little farther from being done, but they are getting there. Scarlett and Indy are both about at the same stage, which works out well when it comes to doing the details like eyes and hooves. First Indy:
Next Scarlett:
Then Whisper. This guy is staying with me. He is a loose portrait of my filly's dad Will Spot Ya:


Last but not least, are Stormwatch and Sadeek, both in their first stages of oils, and both have the uglies going on right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment